Work at Pune station kicks off, 6 local trains to operate from Khadki, Shivajinagar
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
For 10 days starting Monday, six local trains running between Pune-Lonavla will operate from Khadki and Shivajinagar stations instead of Pune railway station . Similarly passenger trains from Satara, Kolhapur, Solapur and Manmad will operate from Ghorpadi and Hadapsar stations.
The railways will be functioning from a temporary block owing to apron rehabilitation work and expansion of platform number six that will start from Monday.
The local trains that would terminate at Khadki and Shivajianagar stations would not ply between Khadki-Pune section and Shivajinagar-Pune section. Similaly passenger trains from Satara, Kolhapur, Solapur and Manmad will be cancelled in Ghorpadi-Pune section and Hadapsar-Pune section.
Under the new plan, Pune-Talegaon local departing from Pune station at 3.40 pm and Pune-Lonavla local leaving Pune station at 4.25 pm will now leave from Khadki station at 3.51 pm and 4.36 pm respectively. The Pune-Lonavla local leaving at 7.05 pm from Pune station will leave from Shivajinagar at 7.11 pm.
The Lonavla-Pune local trains leaving from Lonavla at 2 pm and 3 pm will terminate at Khadki station, while Lonavla-Pune local leaving at 5.30 pm will terminate at Shivajinagar.
The Pune-Kolhapur passenger will leave from Ghorpadi at 9.24 am, while the Pune-Satara passenger will leave at 5.12 pm. The Pune-Solapur passenger train will leave from Hadapsar at 8.27 am, according to railway press release.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express