Work at Pune station kicks off, 6 local trains to operate from Khadki, Shivajinagar
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Narendra Modi slams Jayanti Natarajan; polling underway in 12 states
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- Is there a vikas vote? Healthier babies make not a whimper on campaign pitch in Hazaribagh
- Alagiri backs âgreat manâ Modi as PM
- CAG empowered to examine accounts of private telecom companies: Supreme Court
For 10 days starting Monday, six local trains running between Pune-Lonavla will operate from Khadki and Shivajinagar stations instead of Pune railway station . Similarly passenger trains from Satara, Kolhapur, Solapur and Manmad will operate from Ghorpadi and Hadapsar stations.
The railways will be functioning from a temporary block owing to apron rehabilitation work and expansion of platform number six that will start from Monday.
The local trains that would terminate at Khadki and Shivajianagar stations would not ply between Khadki-Pune section and Shivajinagar-Pune section. Similaly passenger trains from Satara, Kolhapur, Solapur and Manmad will be cancelled in Ghorpadi-Pune section and Hadapsar-Pune section.
Under the new plan, Pune-Talegaon local departing from Pune station at 3.40 pm and Pune-Lonavla local leaving Pune station at 4.25 pm will now leave from Khadki station at 3.51 pm and 4.36 pm respectively. The Pune-Lonavla local leaving at 7.05 pm from Pune station will leave from Shivajinagar at 7.11 pm.
The Lonavla-Pune local trains leaving from Lonavla at 2 pm and 3 pm will terminate at Khadki station, while Lonavla-Pune local leaving at 5.30 pm will terminate at Shivajinagar.
The Pune-Kolhapur passenger will leave from Ghorpadi at 9.24 am, while the Pune-Satara passenger will leave at 5.12 pm. The Pune-Solapur passenger train will leave from Hadapsar at 8.27 am, according to railway press release.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18