Work on IAF station may begin by March
- Kashmir floods LIVE: Many feared dead as houses collapse in Budgam district
- ‘Mukhyamantri ka saala’ is a story of growth in Chhattisgarh
- AAP removes Ramdas as Lokpal, Bhushan from disciplinary panel
- Ahmed Patel, seen and heard like never before
- Retd Lt Gen says will write to Chief about Army role in Hashimpura
Last week, when this reporter asked airport director PSRK Sudhakar about the project, he said, "It is an IAF project. I do not know when it will start." S K Jain, president, MCCIA and chairman, Civil Aviation committee of the association said, "There has been no communication on MAFI. It is learnt that there are some technical issues pertaining to places where MAFI has been implemented before. Once the IAF sorts that out, the project will start in Pune."