Working with Britney Spears is never disappointing: Will.i.am
- If Land Bill has anything against farmers, I'm ready to change it, says PM Modi
- Essar Leaks: ‘Guests are very important people... Kindly see they are comfortable’
- Mufti to head 25-member cabinet; PM to attend his swearing-in on Sunday
- Economic Survey pegs India's growth at over 8 percent, says inflation easing
- Rail budget missed the opportunity to lay out an agenda for the future, writes Nitish
Will.i.am and Britney Spears recently collaborated on the track 'Scream & Shout' and the rapper-producer says working with the pop princess is never disappointing.
"I worked with her before on her album, 'Femme Fatale'. We did a song called 'The Big Fat Bass' and then we talked about working on music for my record. So we made two songs and 'Scream & Shout' was just urgent. It was like put this out now!," he said.
Will.i.am said that both he and Spears brought the action when it came time to lay down the track.
The artist, who is a coach on the UK version of 'The Voice', said he wouldn't rule out following in Spears' reality TV judge footsteps.
"I've done some mentoring on the judge's house portion on 'The X Factor' America and some on 'American Idol'. So, I wouldn't shy away from those type of things, but you never know.