Working with Britney Spears is never disappointing: Will.i.am
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Will.i.am and Britney Spears recently collaborated on the track 'Scream & Shout' and the rapper-producer says working with the pop princess is never disappointing.
"I worked with her before on her album, 'Femme Fatale'. We did a song called 'The Big Fat Bass' and then we talked about working on music for my record. So we made two songs and 'Scream & Shout' was just urgent. It was like put this out now!," he said.
Will.i.am said that both he and Spears brought the action when it came time to lay down the track.
The artist, who is a coach on the UK version of 'The Voice', said he wouldn't rule out following in Spears' reality TV judge footsteps.
"I've done some mentoring on the judge's house portion on 'The X Factor' America and some on 'American Idol'. So, I wouldn't shy away from those type of things, but you never know.