World's first toilet park flush with success in Korea
- Rahul on leave before budget session, BJP says people have already sent Cong on long leave
- 21 more deaths due to swine flu, toll reaches 833
- Anna protests against Land Acquisition Bill in Delhi, lashes out at Modi govt
- Budget: Finance Minister may announce policy plans to combat blackmoney
- Land Acquisition Act "suitably refined": President Pranab Mukherjee
"For our generation, a toilet was a very dirty and smelly place where you never wanted to go," said Kim Gye-soon, a 52-year-old tourist at the theme park. "But now it is totally different.
"Suwon will continue the life-work of one of its most famous sons by constructing a toilet culture center in 2014 near the current park, which has attracted about 40,000 visitors since it opened in July.Like many of the best things in life, the toilet museum is free.
"Going to the restroom is as vital as eating. In a sense, nations and governments should work to make sure everyone has an equal access to toilets and feels happiness in there," said Lee.