World's first toilet park flush with success in Korea
- Congress fields local MLA Ajay Rai from Varanasi to take on Modi, Kejriwal
- Kejriwal slapped again, second attack in last four days
- Mamata Banerjee relents; agrees to EC directive on transfer of officers
- Bihar: BJP attacks Nitish over CRPF officer's death, calls for probe
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Mamata Banerjee seeks removal of Vinod Zutshi from Election Commission
"For our generation, a toilet was a very dirty and smelly place where you never wanted to go," said Kim Gye-soon, a 52-year-old tourist at the theme park. "But now it is totally different.
"Suwon will continue the life-work of one of its most famous sons by constructing a toilet culture center in 2014 near the current park, which has attracted about 40,000 visitors since it opened in July.Like many of the best things in life, the toilet museum is free.
"Going to the restroom is as vital as eating. In a sense, nations and governments should work to make sure everyone has an equal access to toilets and feels happiness in there," said Lee.
- 4-yr-old sexually assaulted by school bus attendant
- 65 lakh voters register in Pune district
- Candidates declare assets, Ayali has property worth Rs 16.86 cr
- Chaos at DC office as heavyweights file papers
- Culex vishnui mosquito is now breeding in city, finds PGI survey
- Over 6 lakh registered voters in city