Worst time of my career, says Vanessa Hudgens on nude picture scandal
- GST Bill in Rajya Sabha this week, Jaitley to discuss amendments with state finance ministers
- Narsingh Yadav fails dope test, Rio 2016 Olympics participation under threat
- AAP MLA Amanatullah Khan arrested for threatening a woman
- Kin of missing AN-32 passengers, crew: Across the country, they wait for word, hoping and praying
- Kashmir unrest: Of 317 with pellet injuries in action by CRPF, over 50% have been hit in eye
Vanessa Hudgens has for the first time opened up about the scandal where her intimate nude pictures were illegally leaked online, calling it the "worst moment of her career".
The 24-year-old is pushing boundaries today playing edgy roles including a prostitute and violent teen in her movie "Spring Breakers".
But she says it was difficult to deal with the whole scandal in 2007, reported Daily Mail.
"That was just a really bad situation that sucked. That was by far the worst moment of my career," she said.
Hudgens also talked about her interests when it comes to picking up new roles.
- Kashmir unrest: A to-do list for PM Modi
- Not too late to reverse an ugliness spreading in the name of our sacred cows
- Arvind Kejriwal is uncomfortable with anyone with a mind of his own
- Not just the Arunachal switch but the choice of Sheila Dikshit for the UP are warnings to the BJP
- Gujarat unrest shows while Dalit lives have improved, conflict has increased
- Zakir Naik is ‘protected’ as an Indian citizen but he considers himself a Muslim first