Worst time of my career, says Vanessa Hudgens on nude picture scandal
- Winter session Day 1: Govt talks about misuse of word 'secularism', Sonia raises 'intolerance' debate
- Sheena murder: CBI seeks Interpol help, Peter Mukerjea's custody extended till Nov 30
- PPCC chief Bajwa and Jakhar made to resign as rejig in Punjab Congress imminent
- Constitution Day: The many reasons why the BJP decided to celebrate it
- India-Pakistan series to be played from December 15 in Sri Lanka: Rajiv Shukla
Vanessa Hudgens has for the first time opened up about the scandal where her intimate nude pictures were illegally leaked online, calling it the "worst moment of her career".
The 24-year-old is pushing boundaries today playing edgy roles including a prostitute and violent teen in her movie "Spring Breakers".
But she says it was difficult to deal with the whole scandal in 2007, reported Daily Mail.
"That was just a really bad situation that sucked. That was by far the worst moment of my career," she said.
Hudgens also talked about her interests when it comes to picking up new roles.
- Why every patriot should be worried, and, yes, ashamed
- Douglass North emphasised institutions when markets were the focus
- ‘Bovine Divine’ controversy lurched between the horrific and the comic
- PM Modi’s achievements abroad appear to cut little ice back home
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?