Worst time of my career, says Vanessa Hudgens on nude picture scandal
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Vanessa Hudgens has for the first time opened up about the scandal where her intimate nude pictures were illegally leaked online, calling it the "worst moment of her career".
The 24-year-old is pushing boundaries today playing edgy roles including a prostitute and violent teen in her movie "Spring Breakers".
But she says it was difficult to deal with the whole scandal in 2007, reported Daily Mail.
"That was just a really bad situation that sucked. That was by far the worst moment of my career," she said.
Hudgens also talked about her interests when it comes to picking up new roles.
"Ever since I was young, I wanted to play really heavy and intense roles and really push myself in a dramatic direction. In 'Frozen Ground' when I was offered to play a drug-addicted prostitute, I was like, 'A prostitute! I can play a prostitute! This is going to be exciting'," she said.
- Modi govt abetted and pushed 2002 riots further, we didnâ€™t in â€™84:Â Rahul
- Hrithik Roshan, Hrithik Roshan Bang Bang, Hrithik Roshan starts shooting, Hrithik Roshan Katrina Kaif, Katrina Kaif bang bang | The Indian Express
- Salman Khanâ€™s â€˜Jai Hoâ€™ collects Rs 100 cr worldwide despite slowÂ start
- Narendra Modi attacks Congress over lack of war memorial