Worst time of my career, says Vanessa Hudgens on nude picture scandal
- Myanmar says operation on militants was on Indian side of border
- Somnath Bharti's wife accuses him of domestic violence, DCW issues notice
- Debt-stressed Punjab farmer, who met Rahul Gandhi, commits suicide
- Jitender Tomar did not graduate from our varsity: RML Awadh University
- Railways staggers tatkal booking to ease pressure, upto 50 pc refund on cancellation
Vanessa Hudgens has for the first time opened up about the scandal where her intimate nude pictures were illegally leaked online, calling it the "worst moment of her career".
The 24-year-old is pushing boundaries today playing edgy roles including a prostitute and violent teen in her movie "Spring Breakers".
But she says it was difficult to deal with the whole scandal in 2007, reported Daily Mail.
"That was just a really bad situation that sucked. That was by far the worst moment of my career," she said.
Hudgens also talked about her interests when it comes to picking up new roles.
"Ever since I was young, I wanted to play really heavy and intense roles and really push myself in a dramatic direction. In 'Frozen Ground' when I was offered to play a drug-addicted prostitute, I was like, 'A prostitute! I can play a prostitute! This is going to be exciting'," she said.