Worst time of my career, says Vanessa Hudgens on nude picture scandal
- NSA-level talks off: After war of words, India and Pak decide not to talk
- Security forces do their part, Saranda now waits for govt
- Death in Kerala’s mammoth love story, 50-year-old mourns alone
- Unbothered by NSA talks: At an India-Pakistan fair, they pick up the threads
- Kashmiri separatist leaders Bilal Lone, Shabir Shah and 2 others put under house arrest in Delhi
Vanessa Hudgens has for the first time opened up about the scandal where her intimate nude pictures were illegally leaked online, calling it the "worst moment of her career".
The 24-year-old is pushing boundaries today playing edgy roles including a prostitute and violent teen in her movie "Spring Breakers".
But she says it was difficult to deal with the whole scandal in 2007, reported Daily Mail.
"That was just a really bad situation that sucked. That was by far the worst moment of my career," she said.
Hudgens also talked about her interests when it comes to picking up new roles.