Wouldn't mind having sex on-screen: James Franco
- Modi takes on Mulayam, says SP misleading people under veil of secularism
- Next govt won't be formed without AAP support: Arvind Kejriwal
- Lok Sabha polls likely to commence in seven phases from April 2nd week
- China blames Islamic militants for attack by knife-wielding 'terrorists'
- Ordinances on Seemandhra, Rahul Bills are likely today
Actor James Franco, whose all recent releases have been sex-driven, says he wouldn't hesitate to really have sex in front of the cameras if required.
The actor's recent movies were - "Interior Leather Bar", "Kink" and "Lovelace", reported Aceshowbiz.
Asked if he'd pull a Shia LaBeouf, who claimed he would have sex on screen for Lars von Tier's "Nymphomaniac", Franco said, "I'd say under the right circumstances. There are a lot of circumstances. Who's involved? Both behind-the-scenes, behind the camera, in front of the camera."
Franco goes on explaining what drove him in capturing sexuality in his movies like "Kink" or "Interior Leather Bar".
"It's hard to put certain kinds of sex in film. Now, I could sort of understand that if it wasn't so easy to put other kinds of things in film, like violence. Obviously, there's some weird standard here that is just illogical."
Franco will next be seen in another sexy film "Spring Breakers" on March 22.
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade | The Indian Express
- Aam Aadmi Party Lok Sabha 2014 Candidates – Full list
- ‘Allegations against Somnath Bharti prime facie correct, police justified in refusing Khirki Extension raid’
- Clash of the stalwarts: Uttar Pradesh set for Modi, Kejriwal rallies today