Would do anything to work with Aamir Khan again: Reema Kagti
- SC quashes decision to include Jats in OBC category, rules caste can't be sole ground
- Day after results, Omar, Amit Shah and Ram Madhav met to explore J&K tie-up
- Neither Sonia nor Rahul ever filled such forms: Congress
- Nun gangrape case: 10 detained, Centre seeks report from WB govt
- To push land law forward, govt set to pause House
Reema Kagti, who is gearing up for her next directorial release 'Talaash', is all praise for superstar Aamir Khan and says she is "ready to cut her arms" to work with him again.
"If you ask me to cut off my arms to work with him (Aamir) again, I will do," said Reema at an event here to promote the film which also stars Kareena Kapoor and Rani Mukherjee.
Rani, who was also present in her city for promoting the film sans her co-stars, said that she had a major crush on Aamir with whom she delivered her first success "Ghulam".
"I had a major crush on Aamir years back. Working with Aamir has always been a special experience because I had worked with him as a newcomer in 'Ghulam' when I was very very young," she said.
In the film, she essays the character of his wife and she is looking forward to it.
"This is my second film of the year after 'Aiyaa'. So looking forward to the movie," Rani added.
Actor-director Farhan Akhtar, who is the producer and dialogue writer of the movie, said he is happy with his role of a producer.
"I didn't want to direct Talaash since from inception it had been Reema and Zoya's (Akhtar) pet project.
"I am more happy with the role of producer and dialogue writer and respect the fact that she is the director," said Akhtar.