Wouldn't mind having sex on-screen: James Franco
- Rs 870 crore money trail: Why the Bhujbals are under scanner
- SC allows 'Make in India' event at Mumbai beach, PM to inaugurate
- Pawar defends Bhujbals, says Fadnavis govt indulging in vendetta politics
- Anupam Kher a great artiste, welcome to visit Pakistan: Abdul Basit
- Indian helicopters helped war against militants in Afghanistan: US General
Actor James Franco, whose all recent releases have been sex-driven, says he wouldn't hesitate to really have sex in front of the cameras if required.
The actor's recent movies were - "Interior Leather Bar", "Kink" and "Lovelace", reported Aceshowbiz.
Asked if he'd pull a Shia LaBeouf, who claimed he would have sex on screen for Lars von Tier's "Nymphomaniac", Franco said, "I'd say under the right circumstances. There are a lot of circumstances. Who's involved? Both behind-the-scenes, behind the camera, in front of the camera."
Franco goes on explaining what drove him in capturing sexuality in his movies like "Kink" or "Interior Leather Bar".
"It's hard to put certain kinds of sex in film. Now, I could sort of understand that if it wasn't so easy to put other kinds of things in film, like violence. Obviously, there's some weird standard here that is just illogical."
Franco will next be seen in another sexy film "Spring Breakers" on March 22.
- Outcome on Section 377 will depend on composition of the Constitution bench
- Inadequate staff, payment delays undermine MGNREGA in drought-hit Mahabubnagar
- ICDS, the primary scheme targeting malnutrition, needs to be broadened
- Rohith's death must focus attention on the rites of exclusion in the university
- Telescope: State in the bedroom
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism