Xi Jinping cracks whip against pompous display of power
- Modi government softens stand on controversial Land Acquisition Bill, says ready for talks
- Gangster Abu Salem sentenced to life imprisonment in Pradeep Jain murder case
- Went to casino for dinner with family, apologise for my choice of venue: Moin Khan
- Ready to discuss issue of alleged stealing of Petroleum ministry documents: Government
- Salman Khan black buck poaching case: Jodhpur court defers verdict
Boosting domestic demand while controlling inflation will be a priority of the government's economic policy next year, the Daily]s report said.
One task of the meeting was to set the theme for the annual Central Economic Work Conference, which is expected to open soon in Beijing.
The economy is stabilizing, but its development will "face various challenges that should not be underestimated" next year, it said.The meeting also pledged to keep inflation stable, maintain supply and demand of key commodities, and further reduce the cost of logistics. The meeting also focused on further reform in key economic areas and more tax incentives for service industries.