'Yamla Pagla Deewana' promo grabs attention
- IPL spot-fixing: Delhi court drops charges against S Sreesanth and two other cricketers
- Nitish Kumar gets back at Modi, accuses him for 'not honouring promises'
- Major decisions on revision of role of women in armed forces on the anvil: Manohar Parrikar
- Congress, TMC and BJD to seek total withdrawal of NDA's land bill
- Never sought travel documents for Lalit Modi, says Sushma Swaraj
Bollywood is full of surprises. Samir Karnik is going through a rough patch. Ditto for Deols, especially Sunny and Bobby Deol, who haven't tasted success for a while now. But the promo of Karnik's 'Yamla Pagla Deewana', starring Dharmendra, Sunny and Bobby Deol, which was launched last week, has been received exceptionally well by viewers across the globe.
What's interesting is that people on social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter, who are really hard to please when it comes to Hindi movies, have reacted very, very strongly to the first promo of 'Yamla Pagla Deewana', showering lavish praises on message boards, Facebook status and tweets. This faction of cinegoers had reacted similarly to 'Dabangg' sometime back and with 'Yamla Pagla Deewana' winning unanimous praise, one expects the film to live up to the expectations when it releases in January 2011.