Yana Gupta to perform a cage act for 'Bigg Boss' finale
- SC stays Teesta Setalvad's arrest till Friday
- Arvind Kejriwal meets PM Modi, raises issue of statehood
- We moved from politics of agitation to politics of hope, says Yogendra Yadav
- After Modi's rap, BJP workers shelve NaMo temple project in Rajkot
- Nitish parades his numbers, Bihar Governor calls Manjhi for floor test
Model-turned-Bollywood item girl Yana Gupta will be performing for the finale of TV reality show 'Bigg Boss 6' inside the house, on January 12.
Yana will be doing an act in the cage and will go inside the 'Bigg Boss' house on the final day when the last three contestants are left.
"Yana will be performing in a cage hung on a crane and that will go inside the house. She will get one evicted contestant out with herself in the cage. After her performance only the final two contestants will remain in the house," a source said.
Also, four popular TV actresses - Rati Pandey, Keerti Nagpure, Pooja Gaur and Rashmi Desai - will be seen performing for the finale.
Presently, six contestants - Niketan Madhok, Urvashi Dholakia, Delnaaz Irani, Rajeev Paul, Sana Khan and Imam Siddique - are vying for the Rs 50 lakh title prize money.