Yana Gupta to perform a cage act for 'Bigg Boss' finale
- India to grow at 7.5 per cent in 2016, faster than China: IMF
- Lalu Yadav, Amit Shah booked for 'Narbhakshi', 'Chara chor' comments
- Nehru's niece returns Sahitya Akademi Award, questions PM's silence on 'reign of terror'
- Delhi MLAs may get 400 per cent hike in salary
- American Airlines plane makes emergency landing after pilot dies mid-flight
Model-turned-Bollywood item girl Yana Gupta will be performing for the finale of TV reality show 'Bigg Boss 6' inside the house, on January 12.
Yana will be doing an act in the cage and will go inside the 'Bigg Boss' house on the final day when the last three contestants are left.
"Yana will be performing in a cage hung on a crane and that will go inside the house. She will get one evicted contestant out with herself in the cage. After her performance only the final two contestants will remain in the house," a source said.
Also, four popular TV actresses - Rati Pandey, Keerti Nagpure, Pooja Gaur and Rashmi Desai - will be seen performing for the finale.