Yana Gupta to perform a cage act for 'Bigg Boss' finale
- NSG entry: 'Any exemption to India must also apply to Pakistan'
- Brussels: Anti-terror operation underway at City 2 shopping centre
- Karnataka: 8 school children dead, 12 injured in car-bus collision
- PM Modi pitches for treating diabetes through Yoga
- DA case: CBI questions Himachal CM Virbhadra Singh's son
Model-turned-Bollywood item girl Yana Gupta will be performing for the finale of TV reality show 'Bigg Boss 6' inside the house, on January 12.
Yana will be doing an act in the cage and will go inside the 'Bigg Boss' house on the final day when the last three contestants are left.
"Yana will be performing in a cage hung on a crane and that will go inside the house. She will get one evicted contestant out with herself in the cage. After her performance only the final two contestants will remain in the house," a source said.
Also, four popular TV actresses - Rati Pandey, Keerti Nagpure, Pooja Gaur and Rashmi Desai - will be seen performing for the finale.
- It is sad to see Rajan return to Chicago. But he must take his share of the blame
- Previous judicial pronouncements suggest AAP MLAs may be on a safe wicket
- For the youth, Raghuram Rajan created a novel space and owned it
- India’s high-wire NSG diplomacy reveals a new level of self-assurance
- Informalisation of the workforce now extends to the government sector
- The difference this time was the transformation of India from a friend to an ally