Yana Gupta to perform a cage act for 'Bigg Boss' finale
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
Model-turned-Bollywood item girl Yana Gupta will be performing for the finale of TV reality show 'Bigg Boss 6' inside the house, on January 12.
Yana will be doing an act in the cage and will go inside the 'Bigg Boss' house on the final day when the last three contestants are left.
"Yana will be performing in a cage hung on a crane and that will go inside the house. She will get one evicted contestant out with herself in the cage. After her performance only the final two contestants will remain in the house," a source said.
Also, four popular TV actresses - Rati Pandey, Keerti Nagpure, Pooja Gaur and Rashmi Desai - will be seen performing for the finale.
Presently, six contestants - Niketan Madhok, Urvashi Dholakia, Delnaaz Irani, Rajeev Paul, Sana Khan and Imam Siddique - are vying for the Rs 50 lakh title prize money.