Yash Chopra's statue to be unveiled in Bandra
- India will set climate change conference agenda: Narendra Modi
- From Kerala family to ex-gangster, Islamic State pulls Maldives men
- Collegium system end: NJAC is in, judges lose say in hiring
- BJP-RSS set to demolish secular democratic foundations: CPI(M)
- Ahmedabad: Saffron uniform for Hindu kids, green for Muslim
Last year, with the demise of some of the stalwarts of Indian cinema, the film industry suffered multiple setbacks. However, the most shocking and numbing was the sudden demise of the King of Romance, Yash Chopra. However, in remembrance of the late filmmaker, his wife Pamela Chopra and Amitabh Bachchan will be unveiling a statue of Yash Chopra at the Bandstand Walk of Stars.
The said statue of the late filmmaker who gave his audiences timeless classics will be unveiled at an event to be held early next week. With this, the late Yash Chopra will be the latest to join the likes of Raj Kapoor and Dev Anand on the Bandstand Promenade