Yash Chopra's statue to be unveiled in Bandra
- Rahul mocks Modi, says his Gujarat development model is a toffee model
- Under fire over Baru's revelation, Congress retorts by calling 'Vajpayee the weakest PM India ever had'
- Narendra Modi, party not separate, no infighting: BJP on Joshi's remarks
- BJP dancing to the tune of RSS; Lok Sabha elections battle between two completely different ideologies, says Sonia Gandhi
- Elections 2014 Live: BJP workers embarrass Murli Joshi by shouting pro-Modi slogans
Last year, with the demise of some of the stalwarts of Indian cinema, the film industry suffered multiple setbacks. However, the most shocking and numbing was the sudden demise of the King of Romance, Yash Chopra. However, in remembrance of the late filmmaker, his wife Pamela Chopra and Amitabh Bachchan will be unveiling a statue of Yash Chopra at the Bandstand Walk of Stars.
The said statue of the late filmmaker who gave his audiences timeless classics will be unveiled at an event to be held early next week. With this, the late Yash Chopra will be the latest to join the likes of Raj Kapoor and Dev Anand on the Bandstand Promenade
- Sonia, Rahul must come clean on issues raised in the books:BJP
- Security men at every step, Shinde keeps ‘safe distance’ from voters, debunks charges
- In Beed, Modi factor dents Munde’s goodwill among Muslims
- Ambareesh campaigns for Nilekani
- Raids on Bellary moneylender yield Rs 8.74 crore cash
- MP faces Amreli villagers’ ire in campaign