Yash Chopra's statue to be unveiled in Bandra
- Sheena Bora murder case: Third accused Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police
- 3 civilians dead, nearly a dozen injured in Pakistan firing in J&K
- Nitish Kumar's Arvind Kejriwal symbolism looks good but unease in allies RJD, Congress
- OROP row: Veterans reject govt offer, boycott 1965 golden jubilee celebrations
- Patidar protest: HC directs CID to investigate custodial death of Patel youth
Last year, with the demise of some of the stalwarts of Indian cinema, the film industry suffered multiple setbacks. However, the most shocking and numbing was the sudden demise of the King of Romance, Yash Chopra. However, in remembrance of the late filmmaker, his wife Pamela Chopra and Amitabh Bachchan will be unveiling a statue of Yash Chopra at the Bandstand Walk of Stars.
The said statue of the late filmmaker who gave his audiences timeless classics will be unveiled at an event to be held early next week. With this, the late Yash Chopra will be the latest to join the likes of Raj Kapoor and Dev Anand on the Bandstand Promenade