Yash Chopra's statue to be unveiled in Bandra
- Netaji files show family was under observation, intercepted communication hinted at sightings
- Indian fisherman allegedly killed in Pakistan firing off Gujarat coast
- Maharashtra government transfers Sheena Bora murder case to Central Bureau of Investigation
- Another drowned toddler washes up on Turkish beach: report
- Taliban attack on Pakistan base kills 29; 16 die in mosque
Last year, with the demise of some of the stalwarts of Indian cinema, the film industry suffered multiple setbacks. However, the most shocking and numbing was the sudden demise of the King of Romance, Yash Chopra. However, in remembrance of the late filmmaker, his wife Pamela Chopra and Amitabh Bachchan will be unveiling a statue of Yash Chopra at the Bandstand Walk of Stars.
The said statue of the late filmmaker who gave his audiences timeless classics will be unveiled at an event to be held early next week. With this, the late Yash Chopra will be the latest to join the likes of Raj Kapoor and Dev Anand on the Bandstand Promenade