Yash Patnaik on a launching spree!
- India's naval might on full display off Visakhapatnam coast
- Kerala solar scam: Had freedom to enter Chandy’s house anytime, says Saritha Nair
- Australian national suspected to be IS supporter deported from Delhi airport
- At least 39 dead as Gujarat state transport bus plunges into river
- Cops have a case for new juvenile law: boy who ‘killed 2’
After producer Yash Patnaik of Beyond Dreams, launched a brand new show Veera on Star Plus, he unveiled his new offering Junoon, Aisi Nafrat Toh Kaisa Ishq for Life OK.
The show which went on air on November 5, had its launch party the same evening at a suburban lounge in Mumbai. Hosted by Yash Patnaik and his wife Mamta, the event saw the cast and crew including Ajay Choudhary, Mouni Roy, Aditya Redij, director Imtiaz Punjabi and others, under one roof, together they enjoyed the screening of their show's first episode.
Interestingly, Mouni who plays the role of Sita on Life OK's Devon Ke Dev Mahadev arrived at the do, with Suhana Sinha (producer of Devon Ke Dev Mahadev).
Talking about his new venture, Patnaik at the do said, "The characters play a strong role in shaping the story so we were very careful while casting. Also, writer Raghuveer Shekhawat has done a fabulous job. I hope our hardwork pays and people connect with the storyline."
While Patnaik's Veera narrates the story of a brother-sister relationship, Junoon, Aisi Nafrat Toh Kaisa Ishq traces the journey of a love story between city bred Meera played by Mouni Roy and village boy Prithvi. The plot also weaves in a love triangle with the parallel lead Akash played by Ajay Choudhary and Meera.