Yash Patnaik on a launching spree!
- PM Narendra Modi returns to Red Fort with report card, calls for ‘Start-up India, Stand up India’
- Five civilians killed in J&K as Pak shelling intensifies in Poonch district
- Looking at Lanka: An election without noise and colour, and Sri Lankans are not complaining
- Noodle ban over, hope returns to Maggi’s small-town home
- First Indian in World Championships final, Saina Nehwal sets up ‘tricky’ Sunday
After producer Yash Patnaik of Beyond Dreams, launched a brand new show Veera on Star Plus, he unveiled his new offering Junoon, Aisi Nafrat Toh Kaisa Ishq for Life OK.
The show which went on air on November 5, had its launch party the same evening at a suburban lounge in Mumbai. Hosted by Yash Patnaik and his wife Mamta, the event saw the cast and crew including Ajay Choudhary, Mouni Roy, Aditya Redij, director Imtiaz Punjabi and others, under one roof, together they enjoyed the screening of their show's first episode.
Interestingly, Mouni who plays the role of Sita on Life OK's Devon Ke Dev Mahadev arrived at the do, with Suhana Sinha (producer of Devon Ke Dev Mahadev).
Talking about his new venture, Patnaik at the do said, "The characters play a strong role in shaping the story so we were very careful while casting. Also, writer Raghuveer Shekhawat has done a fabulous job. I hope our hardwork pays and people connect with the storyline."
While Patnaik's Veera narrates the story of a brother-sister relationship, Junoon, Aisi Nafrat Toh Kaisa Ishq traces the journey of a love story between city bred Meera played by Mouni Roy and village boy Prithvi. The plot also weaves in a love triangle with the parallel lead Akash played by Ajay Choudhary and Meera.