Yash Raj Films signs Salman Khan for two more films?
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
August 15, 2012 marked the release of Salman Khan's first film under the acclaimed banner of Yash Raj Films. Two years on, we hear that the big ticket production house YRF has now signed Salman Khan for two more projects.
While one of the films will be the sequel to 'Ek Tha Tiger' that will again be directed by Kabir Khan, the second film is said to be helmed by Shimit Amin.
Though an official confirmation of the same is still pending, we hear that the production house will be making a formal announcement within the next few days.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express