Yash Raj Films signs Salman Khan for two more films?
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
August 15, 2012 marked the release of Salman Khan's first film under the acclaimed banner of Yash Raj Films. Two years on, we hear that the big ticket production house YRF has now signed Salman Khan for two more projects.
While one of the films will be the sequel to 'Ek Tha Tiger' that will again be directed by Kabir Khan, the second film is said to be helmed by Shimit Amin.
Though an official confirmation of the same is still pending, we hear that the production house will be making a formal announcement within the next few days.