Yash Raj Films signs Salman Khan for two more films?
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
August 15, 2012 marked the release of Salman Khan's first film under the acclaimed banner of Yash Raj Films. Two years on, we hear that the big ticket production house YRF has now signed Salman Khan for two more projects.
While one of the films will be the sequel to 'Ek Tha Tiger' that will again be directed by Kabir Khan, the second film is said to be helmed by Shimit Amin.
Though an official confirmation of the same is still pending, we hear that the production house will be making a formal announcement within the next few days.