Yasin Malik's Pakistani wife gives birth to baby girl
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Kashmiri separatist leader Yasin Malik's Pakistani wife Mushaal Hussein Mullick has given birth to a girl in a hospital here.
The baby was delivered last evening by Caesarean section.
Malik told PTI today that his wife and daughter were healthy.
Malik, 44, had married Mushaal, a 30-year-old painter, in early 2009.
The Jammu and Kashmir Liberation Front leader had arrived in Islamabad a few days ago to depose before a judicial commission that is investigating a mysterious memo which had sought US help to stave off a possible coup after the killing of Osama bin Laden last year.
He appeared before the commission to refute American businessman Mansoor Ijaz's claims that he had arranged a meeting between the JKLF leader and an official of an Indian spy agency in 2000.