Yasin Malik's Pakistani wife gives birth to baby girl
- BRICS LIVE: PM Modi holds talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin on opening day
- Chinese state media slams West's 'bad mouthing' of BRICS
- Delegitimise all terror groups operating on your soil, US tells Pakistan
- Two men charged with hate crime in attack on Sikh in California
- Army won’t forgive if we sleep when we should be awake: PM Narendra Modi
Kashmiri separatist leader Yasin Malik's Pakistani wife Mushaal Hussein Mullick has given birth to a girl in a hospital here.
The baby was delivered last evening by Caesarean section.
Malik told PTI today that his wife and daughter were healthy.
Malik, 44, had married Mushaal, a 30-year-old painter, in early 2009.
The Jammu and Kashmir Liberation Front leader had arrived in Islamabad a few days ago to depose before a judicial commission that is investigating a mysterious memo which had sought US help to stave off a possible coup after the killing of Osama bin Laden last year.
- Across the aisle: If we kill dissent, we will kill liberty
- Fifth column: Doubting Thomases
- Out of my mind: A dangerous world
- Inside Track: Brilliant minds?
- Pakhtun warlord’s career shows how many forces prop up non-state actor
- Samdhariya’s case points to a society bound together by violence against its children