Yasin Malik's Pakistani wife gives birth to baby girl
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Kashmiri separatist leader Yasin Malik's Pakistani wife Mushaal Hussein Mullick has given birth to a girl in a hospital here.
The baby was delivered last evening by Caesarean section.
Malik told PTI today that his wife and daughter were healthy.
Malik, 44, had married Mushaal, a 30-year-old painter, in early 2009.
The Jammu and Kashmir Liberation Front leader had arrived in Islamabad a few days ago to depose before a judicial commission that is investigating a mysterious memo which had sought US help to stave off a possible coup after the killing of Osama bin Laden last year.
He appeared before the commission to refute American businessman Mansoor Ijaz's claims that he had arranged a meeting between the JKLF leader and an official of an Indian spy agency in 2000.