Yasin Malik's Pakistani wife gives birth to baby girl
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Kashmiri separatist leader Yasin Malik's Pakistani wife Mushaal Hussein Mullick has given birth to a girl in a hospital here.
The baby was delivered last evening by Caesarean section.
Malik told PTI today that his wife and daughter were healthy.
Malik, 44, had married Mushaal, a 30-year-old painter, in early 2009.
The Jammu and Kashmir Liberation Front leader had arrived in Islamabad a few days ago to depose before a judicial commission that is investigating a mysterious memo which had sought US help to stave off a possible coup after the killing of Osama bin Laden last year.
He appeared before the commission to refute American businessman Mansoor Ijaz's claims that he had arranged a meeting between the JKLF leader and an official of an Indian spy agency in 2000.