Yavatmal Ind Court judge faces sexual exploitation charges
- Malaysian plane crashes off Vietnam coast; 5 Indians on board
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
The police have filed a criminal case against a judge of the Industrial Court at Yavatmal for allegedly sexually exploiting a 40 years old Dalit woman for the last ten years.
The victim worked as a domestic help at the residence of the judge Atik Mohd Khan.
In her complaint to the police, she alleges that she went and stayed with the judge wherever he was transferred during the last ten years.
She alleges that Khan had earlier promised to marry her, and to look after her two sons and bear their education expenses. But later he went back on his word.
While the Badgaon police have filed case against the judge for rape and under SC/ST Atrocities (Prevention) Act, he has not been arrested yet.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today