Yavatmal Ind Court judge faces sexual exploitation charges
- Narendra Modi has deep character flaws... wouldâve fought in Varanasi if I knew Hindi: PC
- India-US chill claims Nancy Powellâs job
- Jobs report gloomy, prospects worst for graduates, shows all-India govt data
- Will act on report based on Tarun Tejpal CCTV tapes: Goa Police
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Advani praises Modi, Smriti Irani takes a dig at Rahul Gandhi
The police have filed a criminal case against a judge of the Industrial Court at Yavatmal for allegedly sexually exploiting a 40 years old Dalit woman for the last ten years.
The victim worked as a domestic help at the residence of the judge Atik Mohd Khan.
In her complaint to the police, she alleges that she went and stayed with the judge wherever he was transferred during the last ten years.
She alleges that Khan had earlier promised to marry her, and to look after her two sons and bear their education expenses. But later he went back on his word.
While the Badgaon police have filed case against the judge for rape and under SC/ST Atrocities (Prevention) Act, he has not been arrested yet.
- AAP all set to launch students’ wing in state
- Cleaning firm owner booked as another manual scavenger dies
- ‘Egoistic’ Adhalrao-Patil triggers exodus of Shiv Sena members to MNS
- Maya cites Godhra: Riots inevitable if Modi becomes PM
- Hours after SP claims clerics’ support, ‘real’ SUC denies it
- AAP man against Khurshid quits, claims corruption in party