Yavatmal Ind Court judge faces sexual exploitation charges
- In Dadri, BJP's Sangeet Som accuses UP govt of framing innocent men for lynching incident
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says doctor
- Shashank Manohar unanimously elected as new BCCI president
- Non-declarants of foreign assets to be tried under black money law: FM
- Bihar polls: 130 candidates with serious criminal charges to contest in first phase
The police have filed a criminal case against a judge of the Industrial Court at Yavatmal for allegedly sexually exploiting a 40 years old Dalit woman for the last ten years.
The victim worked as a domestic help at the residence of the judge Atik Mohd Khan.
In her complaint to the police, she alleges that she went and stayed with the judge wherever he was transferred during the last ten years.
She alleges that Khan had earlier promised to marry her, and to look after her two sons and bear their education expenses. But later he went back on his word.