Yavatmal Ind Court judge faces sexual exploitation charges
- Highest earners in 75% rural households earned below Rs 5K: SECC
- Ex-RAW chief's revelation: Congress seeks PM's apology for Gujarat riots
- Hema Malini's car accident: Victim's family upset with BJP MP
- Kandahar operation: BJP dismisses ex-RAW chief's claims of 'goof-up'
- Gujarat HC dismisses petition against PM Narendra Modi for filing defective affidavit
The police have filed a criminal case against a judge of the Industrial Court at Yavatmal for allegedly sexually exploiting a 40 years old Dalit woman for the last ten years.
The victim worked as a domestic help at the residence of the judge Atik Mohd Khan.
In her complaint to the police, she alleges that she went and stayed with the judge wherever he was transferred during the last ten years.
She alleges that Khan had earlier promised to marry her, and to look after her two sons and bear their education expenses. But later he went back on his word.
While the Badgaon police have filed case against the judge for rape and under SC/ST Atrocities (Prevention) Act, he has not been arrested yet.