Years after lottery allotment, MHADA jacks up prices
- Malaysia Airlines plane may have turned back before vanishing, says Air force chief
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress
- Varanasi seat row: RSS worried but believes BJP will solve it
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
- Vajpayee wanted Modi to quit over Gujarat riots, but party said no: Venkaiah Naidu
Last year, home-buyers who won flats in Malwani in the 2011 MHADA lottery were stumped when nearly a year after getting the under-construction houses, the housing board informed them of hike to the tune of Rs 2.4 lakh over the original price of Rs 14.93 lakh. Earlier, MHADA had increased prices of about 110 of its flats for the high-income group in Powai by Rs 15 lakh to Rs 49.83 lakh.