'Yes, I am in love, but I am not getting married,' says Zeenat Aman
- Kejriwal finds âbakwasâ in Gujarat, faces protests himself
- Donât want Hooda aide, Bellary man in NDA: Sushma Swaraj
- Jat quota after riots hurt Muslim sentiments, says Alvi
- Kiran floats party for âTelugu prideâ
- UP cops slap sedition charge on Kashmiri students for cheering Pak, then withdraw it
Zeenat agrees with me when I observe she's been unlucky in love. "It's a fact. I've my fingers crossed this time. Let's see how the relationship plays out. We're taking each day as it comes. Who knows what tomorrow holds? A very close friend passed away last week. So one never knows what life holds in store. If at all there's marriage it would be very quiet. At my age I can't have a big fat wedding, though I feel you are as old or as young as you feel."