'Yes, I am in love, but I am not getting married,' says Zeenat Aman
- Kashmir floods LIVE: Many feared dead as houses collapse in Budgam district
- ‘Mukhyamantri ka saala’ is a story of growth in Chhattisgarh
- AAP removes Ramdas as Lokpal, Bhushan from disciplinary panel
- Ahmed Patel, seen and heard like never before
- Retd Lt Gen says will write to Chief about Army role in Hashimpura
Zeenat agrees with me when I observe she's been unlucky in love. "It's a fact. I've my fingers crossed this time. Let's see how the relationship plays out. We're taking each day as it comes. Who knows what tomorrow holds? A very close friend passed away last week. So one never knows what life holds in store. If at all there's marriage it would be very quiet. At my age I can't have a big fat wedding, though I feel you are as old or as young as you feel."