Yields edge lower on hopes of more OMOs
- SC allows Italian marine Girone to fly home after Centre backs plea on humanitarian grounds
- India's states have to help navigate country's growth: Modi tells Journal
- 'Under PM Modi, decision making has replaced policy paralysis witnessed during UPA regime'
- Economy’s green shoots yet to strike roots: Private investment still frozen
- Amit Shah nuances 'Congress-mukt Bharat': Freedom from Congress system
Bond yields fell on Friday as strong interest was seen at the open market operations while the sale of Rs 12,000 crore in government debt attracted robust demand.
The benchmark bond yield ended down 1 bp at 8.14%, after trading in a narrow range of 8.14%to 8.16%.
- Modi govt’s backward-looking instincts pulls down its forward-looking mission
- Judge-population ratio is not the apt parameter to determine judiciary’s strength
- Quick decision-making and out-of-the-box thinking have defined the Modi govt
- TV would be better off travelling to Marathwada, reporting the drought
- NDA government’s plans for agriculture are still to bear fruit
- Increasing attacks on freedoms in between polls must worry us all