Yields edge lower on hopes of more OMOs
- Cricketer Mohd Kaif, Nilekani, Ravi Kishen among 194 in Congress' first list of candidates for the Lok Sabha polls
- Yeddyurappa among 52 Bharatiya Janata Party candidates for Lok Sabha polls
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- Ink attack on AAP leader Yogendra Yadav at Jantar Mantar
Bond yields fell on Friday as strong interest was seen at the open market operations while the sale of Rs 12,000 crore in government debt attracted robust demand.
The benchmark bond yield ended down 1 bp at 8.14%, after trading in a narrow range of 8.14%to 8.16%.