Yoga teacher arrested for sexual abuse of 16-yr-old boy
- In regulator inbox, a million messages for net neutrality
- Suicide at AAP rally: Working on father’s 25 bighas, he would tie turbans for a living
- Mumbai Police arrest ‘largest meow-meow drug peddler’
- Rahul Gandhi to visit Kedarnath shrine on foot
- Cabinet clears trial of juveniles as adults in ‘heinous cases’
Pratidhi, an NGO, has written to the DCPCR expressing concern over the fact that no action has been taken against the institute.
The NGO in its communication stated that "the matter was discussed with the CWC and the members there were of the view that the institute being an educational institution does not fall under the category of 'JJ institution' and, thus, the committee cannot pass an order for action against the school. The committee has not tried to find out whether other children of the institution were also subjected to abuse".