Yoga teacher arrested for sexual abuse of 16-yr-old boy
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Pratidhi, an NGO, has written to the DCPCR expressing concern over the fact that no action has been taken against the institute.
The NGO in its communication stated that "the matter was discussed with the CWC and the members there were of the view that the institute being an educational institution does not fall under the category of 'JJ institution' and, thus, the committee cannot pass an order for action against the school. The committee has not tried to find out whether other children of the institution were also subjected to abuse".