Yoga teacher arrested for sexual abuse of 16-yr-old boy
- PDP, BJP seal alliance to form government in Jammu & Kashmir
- RK Pachauri, accused of sexual harassment, quits UN climate change panel
- Centre's land bill is anti-farmer, says Kejriwal at Anna protest rally
- SpiceJet launches low-fare offer for Holi; one lakh seats on the block
- BJP defends Bhagwat, claims Mother Teresa admitted she was not a social worker
Pratidhi, an NGO, has written to the DCPCR expressing concern over the fact that no action has been taken against the institute.
The NGO in its communication stated that "the matter was discussed with the CWC and the members there were of the view that the institute being an educational institution does not fall under the category of 'JJ institution' and, thus, the committee cannot pass an order for action against the school. The committee has not tried to find out whether other children of the institution were also subjected to abuse".