Yoga teacher arrested for sexual abuse of 16-yr-old boy
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- Bharatiya Janata Party releases second list of candidates for Lok Sabha elections
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
Pratidhi, an NGO, has written to the DCPCR expressing concern over the fact that no action has been taken against the institute.
The NGO in its communication stated that "the matter was discussed with the CWC and the members there were of the view that the institute being an educational institution does not fall under the category of 'JJ institution' and, thus, the committee cannot pass an order for action against the school. The committee has not tried to find out whether other children of the institution were also subjected to abuse".
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today