- Ghulam Ali's concert in Mumbai cancelled after Shiv Sena's threat
- PM Modi a sensitive person, don't judge him on social media posts: BJP on Dadri lynching
- Why President Mukherjee hit the right notes on core values of 'diversity', 'plurality' and 'tolerance'
- Barack Obama apologises for air strike on Kunduz hospital: White House
- Commercial vehicles entering Delhi to pay environmental tax: NGT
Suhas Tambe released his book, 'The Making of a Yoga Master: A Seeker's Transformation' at Patrakar Bhavan on Saturday. The book is a new interpretation of Patanjali's Yoga Sutra, which was compiled in 300 BC. The new book functions as a guidebook to self-transformation through yoga. The book will be available on popular online stores such as Google ebooks, Barnes and Noble and Amazon. The Pune-born author is a chartered accountant and IT professional based in Chicago and has been practising yoga for almost a decade now. Organised by BMCC Past Students' Association, the ceremony on Saturday featured the book launch by popular spiritual thinker, Shri Shankar Abhyankar.