- NDA falls behind as campaign swings poll towards Nitish-Lalu: Lokniti CSDS pre-poll survey
- Govt hikes excise duty on petrol by Rs 1.6 per litre, diesel by 40 paisa
- Four Mi-25 attack helicopters for Afghanistan: India's bold move
- Pakistan is going to remain a problem for India: Western Army Commander
- Religious places of Muslims, Christians in Odisha should be under state regulating authority: RSS
Suhas Tambe released his book, 'The Making of a Yoga Master: A Seeker's Transformation' at Patrakar Bhavan on Saturday. The book is a new interpretation of Patanjali's Yoga Sutra, which was compiled in 300 BC. The new book functions as a guidebook to self-transformation through yoga. The book will be available on popular online stores such as Google ebooks, Barnes and Noble and Amazon. The Pune-born author is a chartered accountant and IT professional based in Chicago and has been practising yoga for almost a decade now. Organised by BMCC Past Students' Association, the ceremony on Saturday featured the book launch by popular spiritual thinker, Shri Shankar Abhyankar.