You have to be rooted in reality before dreaming: Shah Rukh Khan
- Robert Vadra attacks govt on privileges for MPs and other VIPs at airports
- Khetan says will not spare Bhushans after 'paid journalist' charges
- Eating beef not a fundamental right: Maha govt tells HC
- ISIS leader Baghdadi seriously wounded in US air strike: Report
- Political intervention in bureaucracy inevitable: PM Modi
Superstar Shah Rukh Khan feels that before dreaming big one should be rooted in reality.
"Everyday a new dream is born. Today, I want to do new kind of films, want children to stay healthy and have a good life. I think you have to be rooted in reality before reaming. Right now, I am in a position where I can afford anything. But when I started off in the industry my dream was to eat, have a place to stay," Shah Rukh said.
"I think before going in the dream zone one must believe in reality. I believe one must do right things to fulfil dreams, like getting education," he said.
The 47-year-old superstar is happy that he has spend almost 20 years in the Hindi film industry.
"The 20 years have been good for me in the industry. I am happy I got to work in the era of 1990s and now, when cinema is changing," he said.
"The journey so far has been great. And if people wish to see me more then I wish to be here (film industry) for another 20-25 years and even more," he said.
Ask him what changes he would like in him and Shah Rukh said, "I want my family and myself to stay happy and smiling, I hope to fight less."