You have to be rooted in reality before dreaming: Shah Rukh Khan
- Not RSSâ job to chant âNamo, Namoâ, canât cross limits for BJP: Mohan Bhagwat
- Missing Malaysia Airlines: âFakeâ passports mystery deepens
- Mocking Nitishâs âPM hopesâ, Modi woos Muslims, Yadavs
- Arvind Kejriwal accused of influencing TV interview
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
Superstar Shah Rukh Khan feels that before dreaming big one should be rooted in reality.
"Everyday a new dream is born. Today, I want to do new kind of films, want children to stay healthy and have a good life. I think you have to be rooted in reality before reaming. Right now, I am in a position where I can afford anything. But when I started off in the industry my dream was to eat, have a place to stay," Shah Rukh said.
"I think before going in the dream zone one must believe in reality. I believe one must do right things to fulfil dreams, like getting education," he said.
The 47-year-old superstar is happy that he has spend almost 20 years in the Hindi film industry.
"The 20 years have been good for me in the industry. I am happy I got to work in the era of 1990s and now, when cinema is changing," he said.
"The journey so far has been great. And if people wish to see me more then I wish to be here (film industry) for another 20-25 years and even more," he said.
Ask him what changes he would like in him and Shah Rukh said, "I want my family and myself to stay happy and smiling, I hope to fight less."
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress