You just canít have luck all your life, says Freida Pinto
- Lies being spread that govt will scrap reservation: PM Modi
- Bihar polls: PM Modi's rally at Bhabhua tomorrow gets EC clearance
- Policy decision on combat role for women soon, says Defence Minister Parrikar
- Delhi: 4-year-old girl raped, found bleeding near railway tracks
- K P Oli elected as new Prime Minister of Nepal
Freida Pinto, who was a model in India for two years before Danny Boyle picked her to play the female lead in 'Slumdog Millionaire', believes that the word luck is often misunderstood by people.
"You just can't have luck all your life. You can have that one moment when all your lines are aligned at the right time. But after that, all you have is what you bring to the table - that's your talent, your personality, your charisma, your commitment and dedication," Pinto said.
"That's all you have and you have to keep working at it. Luck is not going to be the playing factor about where you are going to be next," the 28-year-old actress was reported saying," she said.