You just canít have luck all your life, says Freida Pinto
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Freida Pinto, who was a model in India for two years before Danny Boyle picked her to play the female lead in 'Slumdog Millionaire', believes that the word luck is often misunderstood by people.
"You just can't have luck all your life. You can have that one moment when all your lines are aligned at the right time. But after that, all you have is what you bring to the table - that's your talent, your personality, your charisma, your commitment and dedication," Pinto said.
"That's all you have and you have to keep working at it. Luck is not going to be the playing factor about where you are going to be next," the 28-year-old actress was reported saying," she said.
According to the 28-year-old actress, every professional step should be taken with a lot of care.