You will never see me with long hair again: Miley Cyrus
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Singer-actress Miley Cyrus, who made the bold move of chopping her hair off last year, has no plans to grow it back.
The 20-year-old star was known for her long, wavy brown tresses, but she cut them off in August to sport a much shorter hairdo.
Now Cyrus has said that she doesn't miss her long hair "in any way" and plans on sticking with her buzz cut, reported E! News.
"I feel like I had a bun every day of my life. I hated the extensions hair -- that's sewn into your head. It's creepy," she said, adding, "You will never see me with long hair again!"
She also said her fiance, actor Liam Hemsworth, loves her short hair.
"It's so weird seeing (pictures of) me and my long hair. I do not like it. I wish someone would have ripped them out of my head because the extension thing is just so not cute! I hate it," she said.