You will never see me with long hair again: Miley Cyrus
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Singer-actress Miley Cyrus, who made the bold move of chopping her hair off last year, has no plans to grow it back.
The 20-year-old star was known for her long, wavy brown tresses, but she cut them off in August to sport a much shorter hairdo.
Now Cyrus has said that she doesn't miss her long hair "in any way" and plans on sticking with her buzz cut, reported E! News.
"I feel like I had a bun every day of my life. I hated the extensions hair -- that's sewn into your head. It's creepy," she said, adding, "You will never see me with long hair again!"
She also said her fiance, actor Liam Hemsworth, loves her short hair.
"It's so weird seeing (pictures of) me and my long hair. I do not like it. I wish someone would have ripped them out of my head because the extension thing is just so not cute! I hate it," she said.