You will never see me with long hair again: Miley Cyrus
- Polls open in Britain's historic European Union referendum
- Day after NDMC legal advisor was killed, LG Najeeb Jung sought action on complaint against him
- Swamy tweets again: Suspends demand for CEA's sacking, but with conditions
- NSG Plenary Session Begins today: France backs India, all eyes on PM Modi-Xi meet
- Indians flood (wrong) Baghdadi with queries on Islamic State
Singer-actress Miley Cyrus, who made the bold move of chopping her hair off last year, has no plans to grow it back.
The 20-year-old star was known for her long, wavy brown tresses, but she cut them off in August to sport a much shorter hairdo.
Now Cyrus has said that she doesn't miss her long hair "in any way" and plans on sticking with her buzz cut, reported E! News.
"I feel like I had a bun every day of my life. I hated the extensions hair -- that's sewn into your head. It's creepy," she said, adding, "You will never see me with long hair again!"
She also said her fiance, actor Liam Hemsworth, loves her short hair.
"It's so weird seeing (pictures of) me and my long hair. I do not like it. I wish someone would have ripped them out of my head because the extension thing is just so not cute! I hate it," she said.
- Any party serious about UP’s development would try and make trifurcation a political issue
- There are lessons for India in Thailand’s experience on universal healthcare
- China’s declining competitiveness is an opportunity for India apparel industry
- If there is maun yoga, let Salman Khan practice it
- There is no logical way to refute the generalised assertions about the CSO’s skulduggery
- EU referendum: Days of unmaking