You will never see me with long hair again: Miley Cyrus
- If BJP loses, fireworks will light up Pakistan: Amit Shah
- 'Rabid anti-BJP elements' returning awards, says Jaitley; Nayantara Sahgal says govt 'rattled'
- Queen to host lunch for PM Modi on maiden UK visit
- Pakistan sold Iran nuke tech in 1980s, former President Rafsanjani reveals
- UP ministers sacking - SP seeks new look to old govt
Singer-actress Miley Cyrus, who made the bold move of chopping her hair off last year, has no plans to grow it back.
The 20-year-old star was known for her long, wavy brown tresses, but she cut them off in August to sport a much shorter hairdo.
Now Cyrus has said that she doesn't miss her long hair "in any way" and plans on sticking with her buzz cut, reported E! News.
"I feel like I had a bun every day of my life. I hated the extensions hair -- that's sewn into your head. It's creepy," she said, adding, "You will never see me with long hair again!"
She also said her fiance, actor Liam Hemsworth, loves her short hair.
"It's so weird seeing (pictures of) me and my long hair. I do not like it. I wish someone would have ripped them out of my head because the extension thing is just so not cute! I hate it," she said.
- We need to show we love India more than those who profess a monopoly on this love story
- Why television doesn’t show the crowds or their absence at Rahul Gandhi’s Bihar rallies
- Over-dependence on fossil fuels will hurt sustainable development in India
- Drastic measures against child abuse distract attention from failures to ensure justice for victims
- The Urdu Press: Bihar Miracle
- Instead of another revision, MPs should go for voluntary salary cuts