Youth arrested for prank call to women helpline
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
A youth has been arrested for posing as a Pakistani terrorist and making a threatening call to the newly-launched women helpline here.
The accused Pawan Mali (22) had called the helpline posing as Zahid Ali four days ago and threatened to blow up the call centre. He also said he would target Mumbai next.
He hails from Malwa region of Madhya Pradesh and apparently wanted to play a prank, police said.