Youth arrested for prank call to women helpline
- IPL spot-fixing: Delhi court drops charges against S Sreesanth and two other cricketers
- Nitish Kumar gets back at Modi, accuses him for 'not honouring promises'
- Major decisions on revision of role of women in armed forces on the anvil: Manohar Parrikar
- Congress, TMC and BJD to seek total withdrawal of NDA's land bill
- Never sought travel documents for Lalit Modi, says Sushma Swaraj
A youth has been arrested for posing as a Pakistani terrorist and making a threatening call to the newly-launched women helpline here.
The accused Pawan Mali (22) had called the helpline posing as Zahid Ali four days ago and threatened to blow up the call centre. He also said he would target Mumbai next.
He hails from Malwa region of Madhya Pradesh and apparently wanted to play a prank, police said.