Youth arrested for prank call to women helpline
- Indonesian military plane crash death toll rises to 74
- Eurogroup turned down Greek bailout extension, says Finnish FinMin Alexander Stubb
- Disappointment creeping in over Modi govt's reform pace: Moody's
- Dholpur Palace: Congress' fresh document says it's a govt property
- Greece will not pay IMF debt on Tuesday: Finance minister
A youth has been arrested for posing as a Pakistani terrorist and making a threatening call to the newly-launched women helpline here.
The accused Pawan Mali (22) had called the helpline posing as Zahid Ali four days ago and threatened to blow up the call centre. He also said he would target Mumbai next.
He hails from Malwa region of Madhya Pradesh and apparently wanted to play a prank, police said.