Youth arrested for prank call to women helpline
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
A youth has been arrested for posing as a Pakistani terrorist and making a threatening call to the newly-launched women helpline here.
The accused Pawan Mali (22) had called the helpline posing as Zahid Ali four days ago and threatened to blow up the call centre. He also said he would target Mumbai next.
He hails from Malwa region of Madhya Pradesh and apparently wanted to play a prank, police said.