Youth kills girlfriend, then commits suicide
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Express 5: Lalu's daughter at Ram Kripal's home and another Navy officer killed
A 22-year-old boy reportedly shot dead his girlfriend before shooting himself in Sandi area of Hardoi on Saturday. Police said the incident took place at 1 pm when Mukesh shot his girlfriend Kirti (18) with a country-made gun on the outskirts of Sandi town. Sandi Station Officer Brijraj Yadav said prima facie the police have come to know that both the deceased were having an affair and wanted to get married but their families were against the alliance.
Yadav said the duo used to live in the same locality. Mukesh had a grocery shop. He added that both died on the spot.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today