Youth should participate in political process: Sushma Swaraj
- Malaysia Airlines plane may have turned back before vanishing, says Air force chief
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress
- Varanasi seat row: RSS worried but believes BJP will solve it
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
- Vajpayee wanted Modi to quit over Gujarat riots, but party said no: Venkaiah Naidu
If the Centre has names of some former RSS and BJP workers allegedly involved in terrorist activities, it doesn't means that the entire organisation can be labelled as a terrorist group, she said.
"Several Congress leaders including Mahipal Maderna, Gopal Kanda, Suresh Kalmadi and several others are involved in criminal cases, but we never said that the Congress is a criminal organisation," she said.
Mocking the Congress for its dynastic politics, she said that the youth have ample opportunities to rise in politics within the BJP, since the prime minister's post is not reserved for one family in her party.