Youth should participate in political process: Sushma Swaraj
- BJP nominee to Modi critics: You will soon be in Pak, not India
- China says no to Arunachal youth in India delegation, Minister says letâs call off trip
- Upar Narendra, neeche Bhupinder... new BJP slogan echoes in states of rivals
- Lok sabha polls: Tamizh Talkies
- On Rahul campaign, Sonia tells Amethi: âLike Indira, I gave my son to youâ
If the Centre has names of some former RSS and BJP workers allegedly involved in terrorist activities, it doesn't means that the entire organisation can be labelled as a terrorist group, she said.
"Several Congress leaders including Mahipal Maderna, Gopal Kanda, Suresh Kalmadi and several others are involved in criminal cases, but we never said that the Congress is a criminal organisation," she said.
Mocking the Congress for its dynastic politics, she said that the youth have ample opportunities to rise in politics within the BJP, since the prime minister's post is not reserved for one family in her party.