Youth succumbs to injuries after being found on railway tracks, body unclaimed
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
A man who was found severely injured on the railway tracks of Dhandari Kalan on Tuesday, succumbed to his injuries on Wednesday at Civil Hospital. The deceases has been identified as 25-year-old, Deepak. However, no one has come to claim his body till now. "He died at noon today, but his body is lying unclaimed till now. It is not a case of suicide," said Manjit Singh, head constable of Punjab Railway Police, Dhandari Kalan.