Youth succumbs to injuries after being found on railway tracks, body unclaimed
- Mulayam asks teaching assistants to vote SP, EC sees a 'violation'
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, RR vs SRH: RR pick regular wickets, stall SRH progress
A man who was found severely injured on the railway tracks of Dhandari Kalan on Tuesday, succumbed to his injuries on Wednesday at Civil Hospital. The deceases has been identified as 25-year-old, Deepak. However, no one has come to claim his body till now. "He died at noon today, but his body is lying unclaimed till now. It is not a case of suicide," said Manjit Singh, head constable of Punjab Railway Police, Dhandari Kalan.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer