Youths die in train mishap
- Nitish trying to cheat Bihar, says Modi; CM replies PM disturbed with falling Sensex, GDP
- Manipur violence: Toll up to eight, three killed in police firing
- India script history, register first series win in Sri Lanka after 22 years
- Sheena, Mikhail my children, ready to undergo DNA test: Siddharth Das
- Market loses its nerve on weak GDP, Sensex tumbles 587 points
Three unidentified youth, including two boys and a girl, lost their lives in a train mishap on the Ambala-Kalka railway track near Nagla village in Zirakpur early morning on Saturday. According to the Lalru Railway Police incharge Rampal, the incident took place at around 5 am, when the three were hit by the Kalka mail on its way from Chandigarh to Ambala. Passers-by informed police after which they reached the spot.