Yusuf Pathan's wedding: Brother Irfan invites Narendra Modi
- Gandhinagar thrust on sulking Advani, Modi given Vadodara as back-up seat
- âISIâs Pasha knew where Osama hid, Lashkarâs Saeed was in touch with himâ
- Donât think CBI has all the facts on Bhave case, says Chidambaram
- Sri Sri wisdom for followers: Lakshmi always rides on lotus
- 2 in Muzaffarnagar riot FIRs get BJP tickets, one says have to deliver for Modi
Cricketer Irfan Pathan met Chief Minister Narendra Modi in his chamber in the Assembly building Friday and invited him for the wedding of his elder brother and cricketer Yusuf Pathan in Mumbai on March 27.
Yusuf is getting married to physiotherapist Afreen. She works in Vadodara while her parents live in Mumbai. Officials in CMO said Modi, who had so far avoided attending wedding of cricketers, was willing to attend Yusuf's wedding.
- PU to conduct entrance test for BPharma, BSc seats on May 24
- Mohali: One community centre functioning, 2 being renovated
- Sardarpura case: Convicts get 10-day temporary bail
- CBSE’s new marking system lowering scores, say teachers
- Student organisations protest police inaction
- Not a statistic: Accident victim’s kin takes fight online