Yuvraj scores 47 against India colts
- Maoists target teachers, ambulance
- The Rahul Gandhi interview: 'PM candidates are unconstitutional, I won't step back if MPs ask me to be PM'
- Day after EC crackdown, Azam Khan booked for Kargil remarks
- Naveen Patnaik: The survivor
- Elections 2014 Live: Narendra Modi to address Chennai rally in first of many in Tamil Nadu
Yuvraj Singh, who is recuperating well from a rare germ cell cancer played a practice match for the first time since his return to field scoring 47 for KSCA XI against India U-19 team which is gearing up for the Youth World Cup.
Although it was "purely a practice match" as termed by one of the KSCA officials, Yuvraj, who is among the 30-member probables for the World Twenty20 scored 47 off 70 balls hitting a couple of boundaries and a six in the process.
The match that was played near Maahadevpura on the outskirts of Bangalore saw Yuvraj bowl five overs of left-arm spin and also fielded for a good 30 overs.
"Finally played my first practice game after 8 months! Got 47 of 70 balls bowled 5 overs fielded 30 overs! Not bad for a start !!," Yuvraj tweeted.