Yuvraj scores 47 against India colts
- Espionage racket with ISI links busted in Jammu, Kolkata; BSF jawan among five arrested
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to attend UN climate summit
- Nepal releases 13 SSB personnel after brief detention
- Turkey to hand over body of dead Russian pilot to Moscow: PM
- Bhushan challenges Kejriwal for public debate on Lokpal Bill
Yuvraj Singh, who is recuperating well from a rare germ cell cancer played a practice match for the first time since his return to field scoring 47 for KSCA XI against India U-19 team which is gearing up for the Youth World Cup.
Although it was "purely a practice match" as termed by one of the KSCA officials, Yuvraj, who is among the 30-member probables for the World Twenty20 scored 47 off 70 balls hitting a couple of boundaries and a six in the process.
The match that was played near Maahadevpura on the outskirts of Bangalore saw Yuvraj bowl five overs of left-arm spin and also fielded for a good 30 overs.