Yuvraj Singh skips practice due to sore throat
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Senior batsman and local boy Yuvraj Singh on Tuesday skipped the team's net session ahead of the fourth ODI against England tomorrow, due to sore throat.
"He had a sore throat, but he is otherwise okay," cricketer's personal manager informed on Tuesday.
He said Yuvraj is fit to play tomorrow's crucial game.
Yesterday, Yuvraj had participated in the Indian team's training session as he was seen playing soccer and also did a bit of stretching exercises with his teammates.
Yuvraj's fans are equally excited to see him playing in front of his homecrowd once again. Yuvraj, who had emerged as the player of the tournament in the 2011 World Cup, had last played the Cup's semi-final in Mohali against Pakistan, where he failed with the bat.
The left-hander's fans would be keen to see him in action as the illness had kept him out for long. Yuvraj has featured in 280 ODIs with over 8,000 runs that includes 13 centuries.