Yuvraj, Zaheer dropped for fourth Test
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subarta Roy stays in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi to hold 'Chai Pe Charcha' on women empowerment on Saturday
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
Under Dhoni, India had become the No.1 side in the world, but the team's record in Tests over the past 18 months has been mediocre with the only victories coming against West Indies — home and away — and against New Zealand at home.
"As a leader, this is a challenge that has been thrown to me or towards me. It's always good to lead a side when everybody is doing well... that is the time when you don't need a leader. Leading a side when it is not doing well... and try and move it in the right direction. That is the challenge," said Dhoni.