Zadaphia wants repoll at 31 booths in Gondal
- Delhi High Court raps MCD for strike, says common people are suffering
- Delhi air will never be safe because of its geographical disadvantage: Panel tells High Court
- Tanzanian student targeted because she was black, says envoy
- Supreme Court tells BCCI: Fall in line, Lodha panel report deserves respect
- Adarsh scam: CBI gets Maha Governor's nod to prosecute Ashok Chavan
Gujarat Parivartan Party (GPP) general secretary Gordhan Zadaphia, who is also party's candidate from Gondal assembly seat, has demanded re-polling at as man as 31 booths in the constituency.
In a complaint to the office of Chief Election Commissioner, Zadaphia said that BJP candidate Jayrajsinh Jadeja's close aide Siddhrajsinh Jadeja and other BJP leaders indulged in bogus voting with the help of anti-social elements at 31 polling booths.