Zanjeer remake being shot in Hyderabad
- India rejects US report on religious freedom, says it's based on 'limited understanding'
- Petrol prices hiked by Rs 3.96 a litre and diesel by Rs 2.37
- Jaitley replies to Rahul's jibe, says this is 'sooj-boojh ki sarkar'
- Punjab bus molestation: Driver, three others arrested, Badals face the heat
- Modi govt 'abandoning' farmers, backing 'crony capitalists': Rahul Gandhi
The next schedule of Zanjeer remake is underway in Hyderabad. Interestingly, Priyanka Chopra, who plays Mala in this film, gave her first shot on November 18 in the city and will be shooting there for 20 days. The makers are also planning to shoot the film at different outdoor locations of Hyderabad. Sanjay Dutt, who reprises the role of Pran as Sher Khan, will begin shooting his portions in December. Directed by Apoorva Lakhia and produced by Amit Mehra, this film also stars Prakash Raj and Mahi Gill. It is set for a 2013 release.
Ishqeria shoot location changed
Due to extremely bad weather conditions, the makers of Neil Nitin Mukesh and Richa Chadda-starrer Ishqeria had to halt the shoot midway at Mussourie and head back to Mumbai. This romantic comedy directed by Prerna Wadhawan was being shot at the hill-station since last month before conditions worsened. Now, the team is headed for a 15-day schedule to Manali on December 20 because it provides a similar landscape as Mussourie.
Disco Valley's next schedule in Goa
The next schedule of iRock Productions' Disco Valley is set to begin in December. The producer, Siddhartha M. Jain with his team, Rajat Barmecha, Manjot Singh and Shazahn Padamsee, will head to Goa in mid-December. Major part of this youth centric film about three friends and a pig was shot earlier this year in Fiji islands.