Zanjeer remake being shot in Hyderabad
- PM Modi breaks silence on Raghuram Rajan's reappointment, says it shouldn't be of media's interest
- Kejriwal, Nitish witnesses Mamata's oath-taking ceremony at Kolkata's Red Road
- US asks Pakistan to cooperate with India on 26/11 probe
- Even if we could benefit from polarisation, we wouldn’t want to derive such benefits: Rajnath Singh
- Opinion: Muslims and RSS cannot afford to go on hating
The next schedule of Zanjeer remake is underway in Hyderabad. Interestingly, Priyanka Chopra, who plays Mala in this film, gave her first shot on November 18 in the city and will be shooting there for 20 days. The makers are also planning to shoot the film at different outdoor locations of Hyderabad. Sanjay Dutt, who reprises the role of Pran as Sher Khan, will begin shooting his portions in December. Directed by Apoorva Lakhia and produced by Amit Mehra, this film also stars Prakash Raj and Mahi Gill. It is set for a 2013 release.
Ishqeria shoot location changed
Due to extremely bad weather conditions, the makers of Neil Nitin Mukesh and Richa Chadda-starrer Ishqeria had to halt the shoot midway at Mussourie and head back to Mumbai. This romantic comedy directed by Prerna Wadhawan was being shot at the hill-station since last month before conditions worsened. Now, the team is headed for a 15-day schedule to Manali on December 20 because it provides a similar landscape as Mussourie.
Disco Valley's next schedule in Goa
The next schedule of iRock Productions' Disco Valley is set to begin in December. The producer, Siddhartha M. Jain with his team, Rajat Barmecha, Manjot Singh and Shazahn Padamsee, will head to Goa in mid-December. Major part of this youth centric film about three friends and a pig was shot earlier this year in Fiji islands.
- Muslims and RSS cannot afford to go on hating
- After the initial euphoria, Modi government has created widespread despondency
- Fixing the learning deficit requires a lot more than right kind of tracking technology
- The problem begins with the way we define “urban” and “rural”
- Modi govt’s backward-looking instincts pulls down its forward-looking mission
- Judge-population ratio is not the apt parameter to determine judiciary’s strength