Zarine Khan believes in doing 'quality' work
- Manmohan Singh a 'person of integrity, probity', says Sonia
- Now, a sting in Kejriwal’s tale: Colleague taped him saying let’s break Cong
- Dimapur mob lynching: Police say it's rape, Naga govt says could be consensual sex
- Aamir Khan: I apologise if 'PK' has hurt sentiments
- The AAP exchange, letter for letter
'Veer' star Zarine Khan has revealed that she is patiently waiting for a nice script as she believes in "quality work rather than quantity".
The Bollywood actress, who was last seen in 'Housefull 2', also asserted that now she will most probably start two films next year.
"I will hopefully start two films next year. So I think my fans won`t have to wait much longer," the 28-year-old said.
"After `Housefull 2`, I got a lot of offers but I believe in doing quality work rather than quantity. So I would rather wait and do good work," she added.