Zarine Khan believes in doing 'quality' work
- Supreme Court stays release of Rajiv Gandhi killers after Centre opposes Jayalalithaa's decision
- Rajiv Gandhi assassination case forces adjournment of Parliament
- Facebook to acquire WhatsApp for USD 19 billion in cash and stock deal
- Congâs first casualty of Telangana Bill: Its govt and Chief Minister in Andhra
- Hazare snubs Kejriwal, declares support to Mamata in LS elections
'Veer' star Zarine Khan has revealed that she is patiently waiting for a nice script as she believes in "quality work rather than quantity".
The Bollywood actress, who was last seen in 'Housefull 2', also asserted that now she will most probably start two films next year.
"I will hopefully start two films next year. So I think my fans won`t have to wait much longer," the 28-year-old said.
"After `Housefull 2`, I got a lot of offers but I believe in doing quality work rather than quantity. So I would rather wait and do good work," she added.
- LS polls: Cong playing wait-and-watch game in dozen-plus seats in state
- ‘Rs 2.3 cr spent on bungalow for former Prez, but that’s no loss to exchequer’
- 9 illegal immigrants working on Army premises nabbed
- BJP’s Saurashtra unit split wide open over former minister’s snub
- Modi: Happy that my speeches contribute to nation’s coffers
- The regressive state