Zarine Khan believes in doing 'quality' work
- Pathankot LIVE: They blindfolded me, spoke in Urdu, says police officer who was abducted
- Pathankot: They came back to kill me, but I untied my hands and fled, says abducted Gurdaspur SP
- Pathankot witness account: Terrorists spoke to commander on phone, called team leader Major
- With lives of 6 terrorists, Pakistan managed to finish India's self-respect: Shiv Sena
- After a successful even Monday, Delhi ready for odd Tuesday: Live updates
'Veer' star Zarine Khan has revealed that she is patiently waiting for a nice script as she believes in "quality work rather than quantity".
The Bollywood actress, who was last seen in 'Housefull 2', also asserted that now she will most probably start two films next year.
"I will hopefully start two films next year. So I think my fans won`t have to wait much longer," the 28-year-old said.
- India must talk to Pakistan — and ensure that cross-border terror is on top of the agenda
- A.B. Bardhan worried about the future of the Indian Left
- New Year Postcard- 4: 2015 brought change, 2016 must bring growth
- Raja Mandala: Akhand Bharat and other stories
- Peace in the time of Pathankot
- Laws of defamation and contempt