Zarine Khan believes in doing 'quality' work
- After slamming govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Modi at 7RCR
- Arvind Kejriwal lashes out at Centre, says MHA notification politically motivated
- Death toll climbs to 1412 as intense heat wave continues
- India wanted Bofors remark of President retracted: Swedish daily
- Extra-Constitutional authorities were really wielding power in UPA: PM
'Veer' star Zarine Khan has revealed that she is patiently waiting for a nice script as she believes in "quality work rather than quantity".
The Bollywood actress, who was last seen in 'Housefull 2', also asserted that now she will most probably start two films next year.
"I will hopefully start two films next year. So I think my fans won`t have to wait much longer," the 28-year-old said.
"After `Housefull 2`, I got a lot of offers but I believe in doing quality work rather than quantity. So I would rather wait and do good work," she added.