Zarine Khan believes in doing 'quality' work
- Army used 'chilly grenades' to catch Pakistani militant Sajjad Ahmed
- IPL Governing Council proposes two new teams to replace CSK, RR
- Central govt announces 98 Smart Cities, Naidu terms them 'safe investments for pvt firms'
- Sheena Bora murder: Police meet Mikhail Bora; five-day transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna
- ISRO launches rocket carrying GSAT-6 from Sriharikota
'Veer' star Zarine Khan has revealed that she is patiently waiting for a nice script as she believes in "quality work rather than quantity".
The Bollywood actress, who was last seen in 'Housefull 2', also asserted that now she will most probably start two films next year.
"I will hopefully start two films next year. So I think my fans won`t have to wait much longer," the 28-year-old said.