Zayn Malik tattoos girlfriend's image on right arm
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Somnath Bharti thrashed by alleged BJP supporters in Varanasi
- Stakes high for BJP, Congress as 11 states go to polls tomorrow; A Raja, Milind Deora in fray
- Arvind Kejriwal beats Narendra Modi in Time magazine's poll of most influential people
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, CSK vs RR: RR field, Southee makes his IPL debut against CSK
One Direction member Zayn Malik has got a picture of his girlfriend, Perrie Edwards', face tattooed on his upper right arm.
The couple, who have been dating for over a year, has been rocked with rumours of Malik being unfaithful more than once, reported Aceshowbiz.
The 20-year-old was pictured getting his new permanent declaration of love, which shows Perrie in a bobble hat and a CND T-shirt. Malik was accompanied by his fellow band mate Louis Tomlinson to the Tattooed Heart Studios in Glen Burnie.
Tattoo artist John Garanchesk shared details about Malik's new girlfriend-inspired tattoo. "He wasn't pushy. He was like 'I really want this and I'd like you to do it.' He showed me a picture of his girlfriend, Perrie, and he was like 'I kind of want it to look like her, but not to be her, to kind of be like a comic-style version of her," Garancheski explained.
Tomlinson also got two new tattoos to add to his random collection.
- Lalu Prasad hits out at BJP and VHP, says its leaders Giriraj Singh, Praveen Togadia are 'hate mongering'
- Gujarat model a big lie, BJP should clarify: Akhilesh
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate issue
- 2,700 more Muzaffarnagar riots victims apply for relief
- Shazia Ilmi's 'communal muslims' remark: BJP hits out at Aam Aadmi Party
- Battle of Varanasi: Kejriwal tears into Rahul, Modi over 'helicopter democracy'