Zayn Malik tattoos girlfriend's image on right arm
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
One Direction member Zayn Malik has got a picture of his girlfriend, Perrie Edwards', face tattooed on his upper right arm.
The couple, who have been dating for over a year, has been rocked with rumours of Malik being unfaithful more than once, reported Aceshowbiz.
The 20-year-old was pictured getting his new permanent declaration of love, which shows Perrie in a bobble hat and a CND T-shirt. Malik was accompanied by his fellow band mate Louis Tomlinson to the Tattooed Heart Studios in Glen Burnie.
Tattoo artist John Garanchesk shared details about Malik's new girlfriend-inspired tattoo. "He wasn't pushy. He was like 'I really want this and I'd like you to do it.' He showed me a picture of his girlfriend, Perrie, and he was like 'I kind of want it to look like her, but not to be her, to kind of be like a comic-style version of her," Garancheski explained.
Tomlinson also got two new tattoos to add to his random collection.