Zayn Malik tattoos girlfriend's image on right arm
- Gujjars intensify agitation for job quota, block Delhi-Mumbai rail track
- Video: Mumbai graduate denied job for being Muslim, Minorities Commission seeks explanation from company
- Geelani's 'incomplete' passport application cannot be processed: MEA
- Manish Sisodia launches counter-attack, says AAP govt trying to stop officers' transfer-posting industry
- 'You are the apple of my eye': Osama bin Laden's son's letter to wife
One Direction member Zayn Malik has got a picture of his girlfriend, Perrie Edwards', face tattooed on his upper right arm.
The couple, who have been dating for over a year, has been rocked with rumours of Malik being unfaithful more than once, reported Aceshowbiz.
The 20-year-old was pictured getting his new permanent declaration of love, which shows Perrie in a bobble hat and a CND T-shirt. Malik was accompanied by his fellow band mate Louis Tomlinson to the Tattooed Heart Studios in Glen Burnie.
Tattoo artist John Garanchesk shared details about Malik's new girlfriend-inspired tattoo. "He wasn't pushy. He was like 'I really want this and I'd like you to do it.' He showed me a picture of his girlfriend, Perrie, and he was like 'I kind of want it to look like her, but not to be her, to kind of be like a comic-style version of her," Garancheski explained.
Tomlinson also got two new tattoos to add to his random collection.