At 61, Zeenat Aman to marry 36-year old businessman?
Yestyear years Bollywood biggest superstar Zeenat Aman is planning to tie the knot with a 36-year-old business man from Mumbai.
The 60-year-old actress, who's mother to two sons in their 20's, is all set to inspire many Indian ladies to take bold decisions when it comes to being happy.
The 'Hare Rama Hare Krishna' star, who married late actor Mazhar Khan in 1985, recently revealed that she is much happier now and is feeling younger again thanks to her new beau.
She said that she has met someone special, who has become a significant part of her life. She refused to divulge further details but shared that he is from India and that they are planning to marry.
- India lacks institutional mechanisms to deal with death of firms and the failure of banks
- Do Bob Dylan’s lyrics read as poems? The fan’s dilemma
- Let those with real stakes decide whether GM mustard should be planted or not
- Both community and the state failed Aradhana Samdariya
- Next door Nepal: The vulnerability of Dahal
- Across the aisle: If we kill dissent, we will kill liberty