At 61, Zeenat Aman to marry 36-year old businessman?
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Yestyear years Bollywood biggest superstar Zeenat Aman is planning to tie the knot with a 36-year-old business man from Mumbai.
The 60-year-old actress, who's mother to two sons in their 20's, is all set to inspire many Indian ladies to take bold decisions when it comes to being happy.
The 'Hare Rama Hare Krishna' star, who married late actor Mazhar Khan in 1985, recently revealed that she is much happier now and is feeling younger again thanks to her new beau.
She said that she has met someone special, who has become a significant part of her life. She refused to divulge further details but shared that he is from India and that they are planning to marry.
The actress further added that her sons, 26-year-old Azaan and 23-year-old Zahaan, are delighted by her decision of getting married again.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express