At 61, Zeenat Aman to marry 36-year old businessman?
- Lakhvi's release: PM Modi conveys India's concerns to China
- Modi must do to Raje, Swaraj what we did to Tomar: Arvind Kejriwal
- AIPMT test to be re-conducted on July 25: CBSE
- Palamu Express derails following blast by suspected Maoists in Jharkhand
- All Income Tax refunds to be put directly in bank accounts: CBDT
Yestyear years Bollywood biggest superstar Zeenat Aman is planning to tie the knot with a 36-year-old business man from Mumbai.
The 60-year-old actress, who's mother to two sons in their 20's, is all set to inspire many Indian ladies to take bold decisions when it comes to being happy.
The 'Hare Rama Hare Krishna' star, who married late actor Mazhar Khan in 1985, recently revealed that she is much happier now and is feeling younger again thanks to her new beau.
She said that she has met someone special, who has become a significant part of her life. She refused to divulge further details but shared that he is from India and that they are planning to marry.
The actress further added that her sons, 26-year-old Azaan and 23-year-old Zahaan, are delighted by her decision of getting married again.