Big winners at IIFA 2013

IIFA 2013 saw Bollywood biggies getting their share of appreciation and Bollywood's King Khan, Shah Rukh Khan bagged the award for the Digital Star of the Year. (AP/PTI) Ahead, a look at the big winners of the 14th IIFA awards.
IIFA 2013 saw Bollywood biggies getting their share of appreciation and Bollywood's King Khan, Shah Rukh Khan bagged the award for the Digital Star of the Year. (AP/PTI)
Ahead, a look at the big winners of the 14th IIFA awards.
Vidya Balan took home the Best Actress Award at IIFA 2013 for her role in Kahaani.While receiving her award from Abhishek Bachchan, Vidya dedicated the trophy to her director Sujoy Ghosh. "I want to dedicate this award to my director Sujoy. This award belongs to him. No one has ever loved anyone else's wife as Sujoy loved Vidya Bagchi (name of her character) in the film. I won my first award at IIFA Amsterdam after I played Abhishek's wife in Paa," she said. (Reuters)
Vidya Balan took home the Best Actress Award at IIFA 2013 for her role in Kahaani.
While receiving her award from Abhishek Bachchan, Vidya dedicated the trophy to her director Sujoy Ghosh. "I want to dedicate this award to my director Sujoy. This award belongs to him. No one has ever loved anyone else's wife as Sujoy loved Vidya Bagchi (name of her character) in the film. I won my first award at IIFA Amsterdam after I played Abhishek's wife in Paa," she said. (Reuters)
Ranbir, who was widely praised for his performance in 'Barfi!' was named Best Actor for his act of a deaf-mute boy act. As he was not present at the ceremony film's director Anurag Basu accepted the award. Anurag Basu's romantic-comedy 'Barfi!', which won many awards throughout the year, bagged the Best Film, Director and Story Awards at the 14th edition of the Bollywood extravaganza leaving behind Agneepath, Vicky Donor and Gangs of Wasseypur. (AP)
Ranbir, who was widely praised for his performance in 'Barfi!' was named Best Actor for his act of a deaf-mute boy act. As he was not present at the ceremony film's director Anurag Basu accepted the award. Anurag Basu's romantic-comedy 'Barfi!', which won many awards throughout the year, bagged the Best Film, Director and Story Awards at the 14th edition of the Bollywood extravaganza leaving behind Agneepath, Vicky Donor and Gangs of Wasseypur. (AP)
Ex couple  Ranbir and Deepika Padukone won the Best Jodi Award. Deepika, on accepting the award, said, "I love Ranbir and am missing him." (AP/PTI)
Ex couple Ranbir and Deepika Padukone won the Best Jodi Award. Deepika, on accepting the award, said, "I love Ranbir and am missing him." (AP/PTI)
Abhishek Bachchan won the award for the Best Actor in comic role for his rib-tickling act in Bol Bachchan. (Reuters)
Abhishek Bachchan won the award for the Best Actor in comic role for his rib-tickling act in Bol Bachchan. (Reuters)
Anushka Sharma is happy to bag the award for Best Supporting Actor (Female) for Jab Tak Hai Jaan. Anushka received the award from Sridevi and Boney Kapoor. (Reuters)
Anushka Sharma is happy to bag the award for Best Supporting Actor (Female) for Jab Tak Hai Jaan.
Anushka received the award from Sridevi and Boney Kapoor. (Reuters)
Comedian-anchor Annu Kapoor won the award for Best Supporting Actor (Male) for his role in Vicky Donor. (AP)
Comedian-anchor Annu Kapoor won the award for Best Supporting Actor (Male) for his role in Vicky Donor. (AP)
This year's hosts Shah Rukh Khan and Shahid Kapoor  gave some lessons to newcomers like Parineeti Chopra, Sushant Singh Rajput and Ayushmann Khurrana. (Reuters)
This year's hosts Shah Rukh Khan and Shahid Kapoor gave some lessons to newcomers like Parineeti Chopra, Sushant Singh Rajput and Ayushmann Khurrana. (Reuters)
Shah Rukh Khan shares a fum moment with Parineeti. (AP)
Shah Rukh Khan shares a fum moment with Parineeti. (AP)
For Ayushmann Khurrana it was a dream come true as he bagged the trophy for Best Debut in male category for Vicky Donor. He said: "It feels like I am living in a dream. This is going to be my last debut award. In future, if I don't get any award I will be happy in every situation." (AP)
For Ayushmann Khurrana it was a dream come true as he bagged the trophy for Best Debut in male category for Vicky Donor. He said: "It feels like I am living in a dream. This is going to be my last debut award. In future, if I don't get any award I will be happy in every situation." (AP)
Actress Yami Gautam won the Best Debut Award in the female category for Vicky Donor. (AP)
Actress Yami Gautam won the Best Debut Award in the female category for Vicky Donor. (AP)
Veteran Actor Anupam Kher was also honoured with Outstanding Achievement of an Indian in International Cinema award at the show. (AP)
Veteran Actor Anupam Kher was also honoured with Outstanding Achievement of an Indian in International Cinema award at the show. (AP)
English Vinglish director Gauri Shinde bagged the Best Debut Director Award. (AP)
English Vinglish director Gauri Shinde bagged the Best Debut Director Award. (AP)
Pritam won the Best Music Director Award for Barfi!. (AP)
Pritam won the Best Music Director Award for Barfi!. (AP)

Most Viewed