Davis Cup 2013

Leander Paes encourages teammate Vijayant Malik in his match against South Korea's Jeong Suk-Young at Davis Cup Asia/Oceania Group I tie in New Delhi. (PTI)
Leander Paes encourages teammate Vijayant Malik in his match against South Korea's Jeong Suk-Young at Davis Cup Asia/Oceania Group I tie in New Delhi. (PTI)
Former union minister and senior Congress leader S M Krishna and tennis star Sania Mirza at the inauguration of Davis Cup Asia/Oceania Group I tie between India and South Korea in New Delhi. (PTI)
Former union minister and senior Congress leader S M Krishna and tennis star Sania Mirza at the inauguration of Davis Cup Asia/Oceania Group I tie between India and South Korea in New Delhi. (PTI)
Korea's Cho Min-Hyeok plays a shot against India's Virali-Murugesan Ranjeet during the first singles match of the Davis Cup Asia/Oceania Group I tie in New Delhi. (PTI)
Korea's Cho Min-Hyeok plays a shot against India's Virali-Murugesan Ranjeet during the first singles match of the Davis Cup Asia/Oceania Group I tie in New Delhi. (PTI)
The Indian Davis cup team with coaches and Leander Paes during a practice session in New Delhi. (IE Photo: Tashi Tobgyal)
The Indian Davis cup team with coaches and Leander Paes during a practice session in New Delhi. (IE Photo: Tashi Tobgyal)
Leander Paes and coach during the draw of the India Korea Davis cup tournament in New Delhi. (IE Photo: Tashi Tobgyal)
Leander Paes and coach during the draw of the India Korea Davis cup tournament in New Delhi. (IE Photo: Tashi Tobgyal)
Members of the Indian Davis cup team at practice a day ahead of the matches between India and Korea in New Delhi. (IE Photo: Tashi Tobgyal)
Members of the Indian Davis cup team at practice a day ahead of the matches between India and Korea in New Delhi. (IE Photo: Tashi Tobgyal)
Leander Paes practicing. (IE Photo: Tashi Tobgyal)
Leander Paes practicing. (IE Photo: Tashi Tobgyal)
Members of the Indian Davis cup team pose for a photograph with Delhi CM Sheila Dikshit, Yashwant Sinha and Natwar Singh a day ahead of the David cup matches between India and Korea in New Delhi. (IE Photo: Tashi Tobgyal)
Members of the Indian Davis cup team pose for a photograph with Delhi CM Sheila Dikshit, Yashwant Sinha and Natwar Singh a day ahead of the David cup matches between India and Korea in New Delhi. (IE Photo: Tashi Tobgyal)
Members of the Indian Davis cup team. (IE Photo: Tashi Tobgyal)
Members of the Indian Davis cup team. (IE Photo: Tashi Tobgyal)

Most Viewed